Live with Dancing with the Stars! Fall isn't just for football fans, it is also for avid ABC watchers! All of my favorite shows are starting back up, one of which is Dancing with the Stars! From tonights episode, it looks like it is going to be another great competition. I am looking forward to the fun dances, stand up comedy, the bloopers, and seeing how the stars improve each week. I am a huge fan of Cheryl Burke. She could make anyone look like a pro. I also am looking forward to seeing more from Donnie Osmond and the pro dancer Ashley and her new snowboarding partner. There were some pretty neat dances tonight and some of the star dancers weren't too shabby. I always like to predict who is going to win from the very first episode, but I can't decide between two couples. It is going to be a close competition. Parley will have his Monday night football fix and I can have my dancing fix. Ha! FHE, Football, and Dancing with the Stars, what more can you ask for on a Monday night.Monday, September 21, 2009
Another Season Has Begun!
Live with Dancing with the Stars! Fall isn't just for football fans, it is also for avid ABC watchers! All of my favorite shows are starting back up, one of which is Dancing with the Stars! From tonights episode, it looks like it is going to be another great competition. I am looking forward to the fun dances, stand up comedy, the bloopers, and seeing how the stars improve each week. I am a huge fan of Cheryl Burke. She could make anyone look like a pro. I also am looking forward to seeing more from Donnie Osmond and the pro dancer Ashley and her new snowboarding partner. There were some pretty neat dances tonight and some of the star dancers weren't too shabby. I always like to predict who is going to win from the very first episode, but I can't decide between two couples. It is going to be a close competition. Parley will have his Monday night football fix and I can have my dancing fix. Ha! FHE, Football, and Dancing with the Stars, what more can you ask for on a Monday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my gosh...I LOVE that show! But I have way too many shows that I HAVE to watch ;) so I had to cut that one out of my lineup this fall! Tragic!
ReplyDeleteI am taking a Swing dance class at the UU. It is getting pretty complicated, so I am looking forward to watching Dancing With The Stars. Tell Par that football players are on it too. Who was it that won two years ago?
ReplyDeleteParley is actually a great dancer. Ask him about "East High Men's Dance Company!"
I bet the leaves are starting to change and it must be beautiful up there now. Have you been to the State Fair yet?
Hi Ang and Par,
ReplyDeleteThis is Eli. For some reason I am called the roots. Glad to see you here in the blogging world. You gotta get Par to write some stuff too (he kind of gave up on his other blog).
We are excited to have you guys come out and visit us. Start looking at your calendar! It'll be interesting to see if you can get Par into Dancing with the Stars. He was Fritz in the nutcracker though, so I wouldn't be that surprised.
Love this show... I'm rooting for Louis and Kelly! Woot!
ReplyDeleteOh dear. I just saw your weather. Dress warm!
ReplyDelete