It's time to get right down to it.. studying for the GMAT test. Parley has buckled down and started preparing for the ever so nerve wracking buisness school entrance exam. He has planned to hit the books for 2-3 hours, three times a week. He said this morning. "It is like running the Ragnar, even though training was so hard, practice made perfect, and I got through it just fine. I hope the same applies to the GMAT..." Way to go honey, that's the spirit! I am really proud of Parley for taking the time to prepare. He really wants to come out with flying colors and I know he will.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Study Time!
It's time to get right down to it.. studying for the GMAT test. Parley has buckled down and started preparing for the ever so nerve wracking buisness school entrance exam. He has planned to hit the books for 2-3 hours, three times a week. He said this morning. "It is like running the Ragnar, even though training was so hard, practice made perfect, and I got through it just fine. I hope the same applies to the GMAT..." Way to go honey, that's the spirit! I am really proud of Parley for taking the time to prepare. He really wants to come out with flying colors and I know he will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good Luck Par! Haven't you been moving those GMAT books around for a few years? Have a good fighting attitude. GO UTES!
ReplyDeleteXOXO MOM