![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We did it and we didn't even die! That's a SHOCKER. The Ragnar Race was a complete blast. We ran 3 to 4 times during the day, night, and then day again! We are crazy! I think my favorite run was during the wee hours of the morning. Can you say 3:00 am? Parley rode a bike right along side of me...he was my inspiration. He's amazing. We loved the enthusiam of our team and the support they gave each and every runner. It was so fun to run to the end of our long, hard legs and see our team cheering us on and waiting for us at the transition points. We want to do it again next year for shizzle! Thanks to our great friends and teammates from "Run MG" for making that 29 hours so memorable. We love you all!





Congrats on finishing another tough run. You guys look great and are really proving those post wedding weight gain statistics wrong. Good luck with P90xxx, angela.
ReplyDeletewow, i hate to run. but i think that's a cool race. both of my sisters did the one in provo about a month ago. loved the pics. i think its fun that you did it together...and sweet par that you rode your bike alongside. :)
ReplyDeleteAW yeah! Go run MG!!! That was so much and I'm glad I got to see some pictures from your car. That's the only thing, I wish we could've seen more of the WHOLE team. Still, such a good time and awesome awesome job to both of you!
ReplyDeleteIMPRESSIVE!!! You too look very in shape and also handsome and darling. Looks like you had a blast. I love the photo of Par wearing the night headlight. What a fun way to celebrate your big 27th birthday. Hope you recover quickly.
ReplyDeleteXOXOX MOM