pregnancy

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cute Picture!

This is one of our favorite pictures. We took this in Boston over the 4th of July! We had such a great time there! We saw the Red Sox play in Fenway and we saw the 4th of July fireworks show over the Charles River. Parley got to see his brother Sam for the first time in two years after serving an LDS mission in Madagascar. We made fun family memories to last forever.

4 comments:

  1. The blog looks GREAT!!! Congrats! Now keep it up. It is really fun to see your pictures online and it's a great way to keep in touch when you live away from family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are ADORABLE. I can't believe how small the world is and that you are in my in-laws ward! When we come to visit I would LOVE to see you.
    P.S. In my next life I want to come back as beautiful as you.
    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun blog! You look very happy! I miss you but I bet it is fun to just be together so much.
    Love Mom "Di"

    ReplyDelete