pregnancy

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Baby Tracker!

This will be a short little entry, but I had to comment on how cute and funny Parley is! He came up to bed last night around 11 pm.. that is an all time record for him. He usually doesn't go to bed until 2 am or so. I know he is crazy! He had to show me what he added to our blog. The Baby Tracker. Ha Ha he is so cute. I think it was a nice little addition to our blog, don't you think? Now for all of you who would like to know when our little guys is coming just look up at the top of our blog and it will tell you the weeks and days. 12 weeks and 6 days so far. We can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that Parley is getting excited too : ) 12 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Par is full of surprises. That is pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete