pregnancy

Monday, October 11, 2010

Can You Say CHUBBY!

I haven't really wanted to take a whole bunch of pictures of me pregnant.. I know everyone says that I will regret it, but man oh man am I chubby! I do have one picture that looks pretty decent. For all of you who are wondering about the baby bump... this picture is just for you! I am just hoping with drinking lots of water, breast feeding, and a major workout routine I will be back to my old self in no time... Parley says just in time to have another baby. Ha! Isn't that the truth. I am grateful that I do have a healthy baby boy growing inside of me and I wouldn't trade that for anything, yes, even a hot bod.


My friends threw me a really nice shower this past week. Cristina, Joelle, and Ashley did a really great job putting it all together and my little buddy was truly spoiled. We receive so many wonderful gifts. I am so grateful for such great friends. I love them all so much.

Now it is time to get organized. Parley and I went and looked at bedroom sets for the little tike. I think we know what we want, now we have to get it all ordered and put together. I am in the nesting stage where everything just bugs. I feel like nothing in my house is organized or clean enough. I am going crazy... I think I'm driving Parley crazy too. Good thing he is out of town for the next five weeks so he doesn't have to be around for most of my craziness.

I am decorating the baby's room in a nautical theme... I found the cutest bedding at TJ Maxx Home Goods for like 60 bucks. I found a darling oar to hang on the wall that says "Gone Sailing".. I love it. I also found a bell the says "Captains Bell" to sit on a wooden shelf that has a sail boat, anchor, and steering wheel carved into it. I am so excited to finally put it all together. Don't worry I will post pics just as soon as I can.

10 more weeks and the little guy will be here. We are so excited.

5 comments:

  1. You look ADORABLE!!! How can you even possibly think you look chubby? Seriously, you're just darling! All baby and skinny everywhere else. Can't believe there's just 10 weeks to go! Hope it goes fast so we can see this handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. You're all baby not chubby. I totally wish that I had taken more pictures when I was pregnant. Can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are darling Angela. We are so excited to have another grandchild in our family...one of each! We too are also counting the days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO great!!!! Definitely not chubby :) Patrick and I are so happy for you and Parley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so darling!! Embrace every moment because the weight will come off I promise and then you have to go back to feeling guilty about cookies!! We should start running our 6 mile loop again!! Haha not!!! So excited to meet your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete