If you can't tell already, we love sports. It's awesome to live in city with professional teams for all the major sports. Parley's friend has season tickets to the Vikings and gave them to us for their last pre-season game against the Cowboys. This was my first NFL game. I'm more of a college football fan, but this game was fun too. I have a pretty sweet picture of Tony Romo while he was standing on the sideline, but Parley said the only way I could post it is if I let him include one of Jessica Simpson...well, that's not going to happen so you'll just have to believe me that I saw him. The Vikings are off to a great start, winning their first game today. It's fun to have Brett Favre here in Minnesota since he is one of Parley's all-time favorite NFL players. Hopefully he'll help them have a good season. I dated Parley last fall, but since we were long-distance I didn't see how completely obsessed he is with the sport. I better work more on my hobbies because I think he'll be doing alot of football the next few months. If the pictures seem small, click on the collage to blow it up.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I belive you saw Tony Romo Angela! YOur hair looks pretty. I love Brett Favre too. You are a great sport to hang in there with Parley's obessions and a great sports fan! I always loved the Vikings since I was born in the Miinneapple.
ReplyDeleteHope your new job is going well. I bet the little children adore you.
You look soooo cute in those pics Angela! That's awesome that you guys got to go to a game. We're going to the Vikings vs.Packers game in Oct. It will be my first NFL experience too, I'm pumped!
ReplyDeleteYea Favre! Who cares what Par says, I want to see Romo!
ReplyDelete