TGIF (Thank Goodness Its Friday)! I am so glad the weekend is here. Now that I am working at the Primrose West Plymouth school, I look forward to Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays. I love working with all the little pre-schoolers and the afterschool kids, but by the end of the week, I am exhausted. I really enjoy my job though and it is helping me to prepare to become a mom. This week has been a crazy week. Primrose is short handed so I have worked extra hours to help them out, which by looking at my apartment, it shows that I am a bit behind. Good thing I will have most of today and Saturday to clean it up. What a mess! Tuesday night I went out for a GNO (Girls Night Out) with some ladies in my ward. Boy, was I in need of one of those. Ha! We ate at Mongos Grill... so, so good! We laughed, talked, and enjoyed getting to know each other better. Thanks girls for a really great time! Parley has been studying every night for an hour or two. He is doing a great job. Keep up the hard work honey! Tomorrow is another exciting Utah game. Go Utes! They are playing Oregon. They are 2 and 0 right now and we are hoping they continue their winning streak. We love the "U" games.

After the Utah game, Parley and I are going to be heading up to the Albertville Outlets. I've been wanting to go shopping there and check it out for sometime now. We have passed it a couple of times driving to various places and it looks to have really great stores. I love outlet stores because you can find awesome stuff for great prices....

Not only am I excited for shopping, but I get to spend quality time with my cute husband. Date night will have to be on Saturday. We'll eat at a nice restaurant and do a little shopping while we are out. We have quite the weekend ahead of us!
I am glad you like your job Angela! Sam is driving to the Utah game today! How was the temple job? Fun postings and photos. Keep up the studying Parley. Love you, MOM
ReplyDeleteGirls night out was a great time. I am glad you were there! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned...the outlets are awesome...you will love it! One of these weekends, we may have to join you guys and go to a football game together. Cameron has been wanting to go!
ReplyDeleteOh and PS...Cameron told me last night about you and Parley... "I think these are my long lost friends that I have been waiting for...do you see how much they like SPORTS??" It was too funny. So I think we will definitely have to hang out soon! :)
Girls night out was SOOO fun! I haven't laughed that hard in forever! I came home and was so hyper, Taber was like, "Whoa, what happened to you?" and I was like,"uh, Girls, food, chatting, dessert. What more can I say?" (extra bonus, He decided he couldn't handle the peanut butter cupcake so I totally scored an extra one! Yeah!)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, enjoy your fun weekend together! You've earned it!