This week there is a lot going on, which I am excited for. First, it is the week of birthdays. My Mom's birthday is on Thursday August 20th. It is the first time I won't be in Utah to celebrate with her! :( I got her a really cute gift though! I hope she likes it. Happy Birthday Mom! Parley's birthday is on Friday the 21st. He will be 27 and he is not so sure he wants to turn 27! Ha! We will be running the Ragnar race on his birthday too. We will be celebrating it either before or after. I think after we will be dead, so I don't know how much celebrating you can do. I am going to try to make it as special as possible, considering the situation.
We are so excited to run the race. We have been training for it since we have moved out here to Minnesota. I am hoping that we can get through it. We ran about 5 miles, 3 times last Thursday and Friday, in 21 hours to see how it would feel and help train our bodies to get used to it. It was a killer, but we got through it. We are excited to spend time with our new friends and hope we will get to know them better.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are studs! I didn't even go running this week when Ruth was in Lake Powell. I hate going alone. It will so fun but hard. Happy Birthday Parley B.!
ReplyDelete